- The 13 Health-Preserving Techniques by Simiao SUN
- Wellness Practice in Summer，Focus on Nourishing Mind
- Qigong Bigu or Fasting, Your Best Investment in Health, Longevity and Mind-body Cultivation.
- 9 Tips for Wellness Practice in the Spring
- Qigong Global Summit 2023 — Free Online Event on Feb 27 ~ March 3
- Qigong Bigu or Fasting: The Best Investment in Your Health and Long-Term Wellness
- Preserve Health in Winter, Nourish the Kidney First
- Earthing – the Most Important Health Discovery
- Where energy come from during Bigu manifestation
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Our Online Qigong for Health Continues as the Health Challenge Remains
- Wellness Practice in Spring Focuses on Protecting and Nourishing Liver
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Author Archives: Ginger
Breathing in This Life – Is Stress Making You Sick and Sad? Inflammation in the Body Linked To Depression
[Breathing In This Life] Is Stress Making You Sick and Sad? Inflammation in the Body Linked To Depression Ginger Garner MPT, ATC, PYT & Tianna Meriage-Reiter, PT, DPT, PYT Emerging evidence demonstrates that there is a connection between inflammation and … Continue reading
[Breathing In This Life] The Role of Nutrition and Exercise in Longevity By Ginger Garner MPT, ATC, PYT No one wants to hear the phrase “you are aging prematurely.” However, that is exactly what is happening when you suffer from … Continue reading
[Featured Article] The Happiness Inventory by Ginger Garner, MPT, ATC, PYT Are you happy? The Pursuit of Happiness in today’s hyperactive, super-stimulated, and over-medicated society seems to be subtitled with the phrase “Immediate Gratification” or “If it feels good do … Continue reading
[Breathing in This Life] Too Busy To Take Care of Yourself? The Busy Mom’s Guide to Practicing Yoga by Ginger Garner, MPT, ATC It is ironic that I am sitting here procrastinating about penning this post on yoga for … Continue reading
~Breathing in this life~ Women’s Empowerment in an Age of Illness, Part 2 What Yoga Can Do for You by Ginger Garner MPT, ATC Last month, I wrote about the health related reasons that cause women to be put at … Continue reading
Health care in America needs a mother/woman-centered approach. American mothers and women are in great need of holistic, patient centered care, rather than disease care centered around drugs and diagnostic testing.Our current approach in women’s health care in the US is not working.
In the US, there are more women living in poverty and suffering from chronic diseases than men.
Avoiding Burnout: What Women Need to Know About ABS (Adrenal Burnout Syndrome) by Ginger Garner, MPT, ATC Sometimes there comes a time in our lives, as women and men, mothers and fathers, and corporate ladder climbers and exhausted parents … Continue reading
Yogic Breath Practice for Wo(men) by© Ginger Garner MPT, ATC Women need, let’s face it, more than 24 hours in a day to accomplish all that is expected of us. We manage the majority of households in the US, … Continue reading
The Anti-Inflammatory Lifestyle: A Fountain of Youth? Ginger Garner MPT, ATC It may come as a shock, but you may have hidden inflammation in your body that is causing premature aging and disease. In fact, researchers and health care professionals … Continue reading
Introduction to Blog/Column Breathing In This Life, Support for Women & Mothers Ginger Garner Every blog has one, a flavor that is. Some blogs more focused than others, some happy, some bitter, some nonsensical, some seemingly necessary, some helpful, some … Continue reading