- Qigong Global Summit 2023 — Free Online Event on Feb 27 ~ March 3
- Qigong Bigu or Fasting: The Best Investment in Your Health and Long-Term Wellness
- Preserve Health in Winter, Nourish the Kidney First
- Earthing – the Most Important Health Discovery
- Wellness Practice in Summer，Focus on Nourishing Mind
- Where energy come from during Bigu manifestation
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Our Online Qigong for Health Continues as the Health Challenge Remains
- Wellness Practice in Spring Focuses on Protecting and Nourishing Liver
- Winter Kidney-nourishing Dietary Adjustments
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Organ Times and Meridian System
- Introduction to TCM Wellness Practice in Winter
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Author Archives: Timbooth
The Powers of the Universe – How does this relate to Qigong?
By Timothy Booth What are the Powers of the Universe according to the latest research and how do they relate to our practice of Qigong? This is based on an article that I recently read by Brian Swimme, in which … Continue reading
Posted in Qigong, Qigong and exercise Tagged Chi Kung, internal arts, Power of the universe, Qigong, tai chi Leave a comment
Standing Like a Tree! What is this Standing Practice?
Experience Exchange Standing Like a Tree! What is this Standing Practice? By Timothy Booth Recently I’ve been doing a lot of standing practice and it came to mind to write an article on what exactly is standing practice (Zhan Zhuang). … Continue reading
What are the Powers of the Universe?
What are the Powers of the Universe How does this relate to Qigong? © Timothy Booth What are the Powers of the Universe according to the latest research and how do they relate to our practice of Qigong? This is … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged energy, Qigong and Fitness 4 Comments