- Qigong Bigu or Fasting, Your Best Investment in Health, Longevity and Mind-body Cultivation.
- 9 Tips for Wellness Practice in the Spring
- Qigong Global Summit 2023 — Free Online Event on Feb 27 ~ March 3
- Qigong Bigu or Fasting: The Best Investment in Your Health and Long-Term Wellness
- Preserve Health in Winter, Nourish the Kidney First
- Earthing – the Most Important Health Discovery
- Wellness Practice in Summer，Focus on Nourishing Mind
- Where energy come from during Bigu manifestation
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Our Online Qigong for Health Continues as the Health Challenge Remains
- Wellness Practice in Spring Focuses on Protecting and Nourishing Liver
- Winter Kidney-nourishing Dietary Adjustments
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Category Archives: From the Dancing Doc
Living BIGGER, Better and Longer…
[From the Dancing Doc 舞 医] Living BIGGER, Better and Longer — Change your story of words and sensations By Sharon Montes, MD “Life Force” by Susan Driver (used with permission of artist) http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/susan-driver.html “There is a danger there … Continue reading
Posted in From the Dancing Doc, Longevity, The Dancing Doc 1 Comment
What Are You Hungry for?
[From The Dancing Doc 舞医] What Are YOU Hungry for – Carbs; Protein, Fat or Something ELSE? The Science and Art of Nourishment by Sharon Montes, MD When we all close our eyes and imagine Food, glorious food! Hot sausage … Continue reading
Posted in Food as Medicine, From the Dancing Doc, From the Doctor Tagged Carbs, fat, nourishment, protein Leave a comment