- Qigong Bigu or Fasting, Your Best Investment in Health, Longevity and Mind-body Cultivation.
- 9 Tips for Wellness Practice in the Spring
- Qigong Global Summit 2023 — Free Online Event on Feb 27 ~ March 3
- Qigong Bigu or Fasting: The Best Investment in Your Health and Long-Term Wellness
- Preserve Health in Winter, Nourish the Kidney First
- Earthing – the Most Important Health Discovery
- Wellness Practice in Summer，Focus on Nourishing Mind
- Where energy come from during Bigu manifestation
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Our Online Qigong for Health Continues as the Health Challenge Remains
- Wellness Practice in Spring Focuses on Protecting and Nourishing Liver
- Winter Kidney-nourishing Dietary Adjustments
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Category Archives: Qigong and exercise
Introduction to TCM Wellness Practice in Winter
Compiled by Kevin W CHEN According to Chinese lunar calendar it is the festival of starting winter today (立冬 November 7, 2021). In the agriculture society it is officially winter season. So what should we do differently in terms of … Continue reading
Posted in East-West Perspectives, Mind-Body Integration, Qigong and exercise Tagged Qigong, wellness practice, Winter, Yang-Sheng 4 Comments
The 2017 GuolinxinQigong Wuyishan English Camp
[Qigong & Exercises] The 2017 GuolinxinQigong Wuyishan English Camp 2017年郭林新气功武夷山养生培训营(英语专场) Open to Participants around the World Wuyishan (Mount Wuyi) — the world culture and natural dual heritage, and National 5A-class tourist attraction, known as “Natural oxygen bar”, “Yang-sheng paradise”, … Continue reading
Posted in Qigong and exercise, Uncategorized Tagged anti-cancer, Chinese Qigong, Guolin, Medical Qigong, tour 1 Comment
The Powers of the Universe – How does this relate to Qigong?
By Timothy Booth What are the Powers of the Universe according to the latest research and how do they relate to our practice of Qigong? This is based on an article that I recently read by Brian Swimme, in which … Continue reading
Posted in Qigong, Qigong and exercise Tagged Chi Kung, internal arts, Power of the universe, Qigong, tai chi Leave a comment