Sponsored by the Shift Network, Qigong Global Summit has established its reputation as a yearly must-go event for the global healing art community. This year’s theme is “Cultivate Ageless Grace, Vitality and Agility through Meditative Movement Practices”.
Qigong is the art and science of refining and cultivating internal energy.
— Ken Cohen
Would you love to master timeless techniques that release stress, foster fluidity, and ground your body and inner being to navigate daily life with ease?
Through simple yet powerful forms and meditations, you can take your healing, health, and vital energy to the next level…
… directing life-force energy (known as “Qi”) to specific parts of your body, transforming anxiety, stress, and disease into self-confidence, inner peace, and optimal health.
I’m honored to be among more than 35 leading Qigong teachers, masters, and doctors in this year’s Qigong Global Summit, including Daisy Lee, Deng Ming-Dao, Master Chunyi Lin, Lee Holden, Lindsey Wei, Grandmaster Mantak Chia, Master Mingtong Gu, Teja Bell Rōshi, Faye Li Yip, Mark Tanaka, and many others.
Under guidance from these masters, you’ll be able to use Qigong for a wide array of healing and practical applications — including stress reduction, physical and mental fluidity, and grounding your body and inner being to navigate daily life with ease.
Prepare to be transformed!
RSVP here for the Qigong Global Summit — at no charge — Make sure you sign up to attend the live Summit on Feb 27 to March 3, Free of charge; thereafter there will be a small fee to view the teaching and instructions….. https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/qgs23a25741/a25741
During this profound 5-day event, you’ll discover:
- The Kun Li Sheng™ method, which awakens the mind, integrates the heart, and plugs you into natural vital power in the body
- Heart Qigong, a slow, rhythmic set of movements that soothes and regulates the heart, settles the nervous system, and balances body, mind, and spirit
- The Four Angular Hands practicewhichrenders energy more effectively than brute force in a combative situation
- Bigu fasting offers quick health benefits including body detox, immune system reboot, cultivation of Qi and spirit, and slowed aging — allowing you to reach higher levels of energy sensation and spirituality
- How the five elements of Traditional Chinese Medicine relate to key phases of your creative cycles as a woman, and how you can harness them to manifest abundance, joy, and flow in your life
- More robust tools to deepen your own practice and guide your students
- And much more!
Whether you’re new to Qigong or a dedicated practitioner, you’ll find new practices to learn and add to your routines, or to incorporate into the care you give your clients.
Here’s some more highlights of what these Qigong luminaries will be sharing with you…
- Master Mingtong Gu will introduce the ancient wisdom and new science of Wisdom Healing Qigong, a self-healing modality that combines gentle movements, sound healing, visualization, and meditation.
- Deng Ming-Dao will share profound wisdom teachings from one of the oldest books in the world — the I Ching, also referred to as Yijing, The Book of Changes.
- Faye Li Yip will lead an experiential session to demonstrate Ba Duan Jin Qigong, practiced for millennia for its positive effects on one’s body, mind, spiritual wellbeing, and ability to cultivate Yin-Yang balance for vibrant energy.
- Lindsey Wei will share about Nei Guan, a form of Daoist quietistic meditation, used as a method of training mind and spirit to observe emptiness and void.
- Grandmaster Mantak Chia will explain how to recognize your own positive and negative emotions in order to dissolve self conflict.
- Mark Tanaka will discuss how Qigong and other Eastern somatic practices provide unique tools that can help you regulate your nervous system to stay calm and centered, and get unstuck from self-sabotaging patterns.
- Teja Bell Rōshi will reveal that the healing, restoring, and strengthening dimensions of your Qigong practice weave together profound insights of science into a deep understanding of the human body and psyche.
And much more!
RSVP here for the Qigong Global Summit — at no charge: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/qgs23a25741/a25741