- Qigong Bigu or Fasting, Your Best Investment in Health, Longevity and Mind-body Cultivation.
- 9 Tips for Wellness Practice in the Spring
- Qigong Global Summit 2023 — Free Online Event on Feb 27 ~ March 3
- Qigong Bigu or Fasting: The Best Investment in Your Health and Long-Term Wellness
- Preserve Health in Winter, Nourish the Kidney First
- Earthing – the Most Important Health Discovery
- Wellness Practice in Summer，Focus on Nourishing Mind
- Where energy come from during Bigu manifestation
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Our Online Qigong for Health Continues as the Health Challenge Remains
- Wellness Practice in Spring Focuses on Protecting and Nourishing Liver
- Winter Kidney-nourishing Dietary Adjustments
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: Bob McBrien
Can You Grasp The Sparrow’s Tail?
Posted on May 2, 2014 by GuestWriter
[Experience Exchange] By Bob McBrien & Natasha Shangold When tai chi chuan students learn and practice “Grasp the Sparrow’s Tail” (also called “Grasp Bird’s Tail”), they learn that the four movements are expressions of: ward off (peng), roll back (lu), … Continue reading →
Posted in Experience Exchange, Tai Chi | Tagged Bob McBrien, tai chi, taiji, yin yang | Leave a comment