- Qigong Bigu or Fasting, Your Best Investment in Health, Longevity and Mind-body Cultivation.
- 9 Tips for Wellness Practice in the Spring
- Qigong Global Summit 2023 — Free Online Event on Feb 27 ~ March 3
- Qigong Bigu or Fasting: The Best Investment in Your Health and Long-Term Wellness
- Preserve Health in Winter, Nourish the Kidney First
- Earthing – the Most Important Health Discovery
- Wellness Practice in Summer，Focus on Nourishing Mind
- Where energy come from during Bigu manifestation
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Our Online Qigong for Health Continues as the Health Challenge Remains
- Wellness Practice in Spring Focuses on Protecting and Nourishing Liver
- Winter Kidney-nourishing Dietary Adjustments
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: brain waves
The Benefits of Getting More Alpha Waves!
Stress Less The Benefits of Getting More Alpha Waves! by Narij Naik, M.Pharm Our brain produces different brainwaves based on our mood and state of mind during the day. They can be measured using an EEG machine. Brainwave Chart Is … Continue reading
Posted in Stress Less Tagged Alpha, brain waves, Delta, meditation, Mood, relaxation, Stress, yoga 11 Comments
Scientific Qi Exploration 8- Internal & External Fields and Qigong
Scientific Qi Exploration. Part 8. Internal and External Fields and Qigong Martin Eisen, Ph.D. 1. Introduction In physics, a field is defined by a scalar (or number) or vector or tensor associated with each point of 3–dimensional space, specified by … Continue reading
Posted in Scientific Qi Exploration Tagged Auras, brain waves, cancer, copper wall experiment, diagnosis. Kirilian photography, electric.Dan Tian, fields, gas discharge visualization (GDV), L-fields, magnetic, Polycontrast Interference Photography (PIP)Schumann resonance, Qi, Qigong, tumor 1 Comment