- The Online Qigong Fasting (Bigu) Workshop Is Coming
- Qigong & Mindfulness May Be Your Best Defense against COVID-19
- Bigu (Energetic Fasting) — The Most Powerful Way to Activate Self-healing
- Introduction to Taiji Five-Element Qigong
- Introducing the Latest Breakthrough in Cancer Therapy — YOU!
- Introduction to Feng-yuan Bao & His Emotional-Release Therapy
- TCM Energy & Rehabilitation Tour (15-days Retreat)
- The 2018 TCM Health-Wellness Tours to China
- An Unforgettable Memory in Ennova Health Tour
- TCM Way to Let the World Have Less Sickness
- Introduction to Ovation Seven-Cultivation Academy and Hotel
- The 2nd Wellness Study & Exp Tour to China, 2017
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: By Violet Li
One member wrote, “Going slower revealed even more to me about the deep connections not just with my body, but with the interrelationships with my (Taiji) partners, and increased my capacity to ‘hear’ what was going on.” One described that during the slow practice, Qi was moving very fast. Dan Tian continued to move like a gyration ball even after the form practice. The other attributed to the Qi flowing smoothly in her body during Continue reading