- Qigong Fasting (Bigu) — Your Best Investment in Health, & Best Defense against COVID-19
- Introduction to TCM Wellness Practice in Winter
- Five-Animal Play and the Five-Elements Five-Zang Theory
- Qigong & Mindfulness May Be Your Best Defense against COVID-19
- Bigu (Energetic Fasting) — The Most Powerful Way to Activate Self-healing
- Introduction to Taiji Five-Element Qigong
- Introducing the Latest Breakthrough in Cancer Therapy — YOU!
- Introduction to Feng-yuan Bao & His Emotional-Release Therapy
- TCM Energy & Rehabilitation Tour (15-days Retreat)
- The 2018 TCM Health-Wellness Tours to China
- An Unforgettable Memory in Ennova Health Tour
- TCM Way to Let the World Have Less Sickness
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: chinese celebrities
Lao-tzu lived to be 160 years old. He had three treasures to support attaining longevity: kindness, thriftiness, and modesty. His longevity maxim was: “Let nature take its course; remain detached and lower your desire; apply qigong to nurture your spirit, and swallow saliva to nurture your life.” (顺其自然；恬然寡欲；气功养神；咽津养生) Continue reading