- Qigong Bigu or Fasting, Your Best Investment in Health, Longevity and Mind-body Cultivation.
- 9 Tips for Wellness Practice in the Spring
- Qigong Global Summit 2023 — Free Online Event on Feb 27 ~ March 3
- Qigong Bigu or Fasting: The Best Investment in Your Health and Long-Term Wellness
- Preserve Health in Winter, Nourish the Kidney First
- Earthing – the Most Important Health Discovery
- Wellness Practice in Summer，Focus on Nourishing Mind
- Where energy come from during Bigu manifestation
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Our Online Qigong for Health Continues as the Health Challenge Remains
- Wellness Practice in Spring Focuses on Protecting and Nourishing Liver
- Winter Kidney-nourishing Dietary Adjustments
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: cognitive tasks.
Mind-Body Research Update
Posted on December 20, 2011 by Kevin Chen
Mind-Body Medicine Research Update Compiled by Kevin Chen, Ph.D. Effects of Tai Chi on pre-landing muscle response latency during stepping down while performing a concurrent mental task in older adults. Eur. J Appl. Physiol. 2011 Nov 22. by Tsang WW, … Continue reading →
Posted in Mind-Body Research Update | Tagged Breast Cancer, cardiovascular, Chronic Heart Failure, cognitive tasks., cue-induced cravings, Elderly, Guided Imagery, meditation, metabolic syndrome, Mind Body Research, obese, postmenopausal, pranayama, Rehabilitation, science, self-esteem, Smoking cessation, tai chi, women, yoga | Leave a comment