- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Introduction to TCM Wellness Practice in Winter
- Five-Animal Play and the Five-Elements Five-Zang Theory
- Qigong & Mindfulness May Be Your Best Defense against COVID-19
- Bigu (Energetic Fasting) — The Most Powerful Way to Activate Self-healing
- Introduction to Taiji Five-Element Qigong
- Introducing the Latest Breakthrough in Cancer Therapy — YOU!
- Introduction to Feng-yuan Bao & His Emotional-Release Therapy
- TCM Energy & Rehabilitation Tour (15-days Retreat)
- The 2018 TCM Health-Wellness Tours to China
- An Unforgettable Memory in Ennova Health Tour
- TCM Way to Let the World Have Less Sickness
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: down the rabbit hole
Throughout the year Daoists celebrate various spiritual and natural occasions marked by the phases of the moon and other celestial events of great significance, such as the equinoxes and solstices. The ceremonies can be simply taking just a few moments to perform, while others are quite complex, requiring multiple days, even weeks. Ceremonies are performed on special days when communication between the two worlds is facilitated, interaction between spirit and man is consciously and deliberately initiated and the energy of Heaven & Earth supports the occasion. As a Daoist Priestess, this year, for the Winter Solstice, I decided to perform a Daoist practice known as a “dark retreat”- for 3 days I remained in total darkness. Continue reading