- Qigong Bigu or Fasting, Your Best Investment in Health, Longevity and Mind-body Cultivation.
- 9 Tips for Wellness Practice in the Spring
- Qigong Global Summit 2023 — Free Online Event on Feb 27 ~ March 3
- Qigong Bigu or Fasting: The Best Investment in Your Health and Long-Term Wellness
- Preserve Health in Winter, Nourish the Kidney First
- Earthing – the Most Important Health Discovery
- Wellness Practice in Summer，Focus on Nourishing Mind
- Where energy come from during Bigu manifestation
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Our Online Qigong for Health Continues as the Health Challenge Remains
- Wellness Practice in Spring Focuses on Protecting and Nourishing Liver
- Winter Kidney-nourishing Dietary Adjustments
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: fasting
Qigong Bigu or Fasting, Your Best Investment in Health, Longevity and Mind-body Cultivation.
For the forth year we are offering the teaching of an ancient Daoist wellness practice — Bigu (避谷 energetic fasting) — online by Zoom platform, in response to the overwhelming demand for better health and deep mind-body connection. This is probably the best time for you to invest in your own health and well-being through Qigong fasting (Bigu) and mindset training. Continue reading
Posted in Daoism, Qigong, Self Healing Method Tagged bigu, daoism, fasting, Qigong 2 Comments
Qigong Bigu or Fasting: The Best Investment in Your Health and Long-Term Wellness
Qigong Bigu or Fasting: The Best Investment in Your Health and Long-Term Wellness 辟谷养生、祛病强身、 延年益寿 Kevin W CHEN， Ph.D. Although the pandemic of COVID-19 is gradually over now, the infectious diseases and their effects are still around the world, and … Continue reading
Posted in Daoism, Food as Medicine, Self Healing Method Tagged bigu, daoism, fasting, health, Qigong, taoism 1 Comment
Where energy come from during Bigu manifestation
Where the Energy Come from during Bigu Manifestation? 探讨辟谷期间能量从哪里来 Kevin W CHEN, Ph.D. The Bigu manifestation, also known as energetic fasting, cut-off grain, or stop grain-eating, is a unique Daoist practice and wellness technique. It literally means avoiding grain, or not eat grain, but … Continue reading