- Qigong Bigu or Fasting, Your Best Investment in Health, Longevity and Mind-body Cultivation.
- 9 Tips for Wellness Practice in the Spring
- Qigong Global Summit 2023 — Free Online Event on Feb 27 ~ March 3
- Qigong Bigu or Fasting: The Best Investment in Your Health and Long-Term Wellness
- Preserve Health in Winter, Nourish the Kidney First
- Earthing – the Most Important Health Discovery
- Wellness Practice in Summer，Focus on Nourishing Mind
- Where energy come from during Bigu manifestation
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Our Online Qigong for Health Continues as the Health Challenge Remains
- Wellness Practice in Spring Focuses on Protecting and Nourishing Liver
- Winter Kidney-nourishing Dietary Adjustments
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: focus
Meditation In Motion – Taiji and Meditation
[Meditation in Motion] Taiji and Meditation Eric Borreson Taiji is often discussed as a meditative practice. Meditation does not mean the same thing as relaxation. It does not mean achieving a state of blissful calmness. Meditation is all about intention … Continue reading
Posted in Meditation in Motion Tagged focus, heart mind, meditate, meditation, meditation training, meditative, relaxation, taiji, yi 1 Comment
From The Doctor – Happy Qi!
[From The Doctor] Happy Qi by Nadia Hole “Happiness is a choice” ~Abraham Lincoln Happy Qi! & Holy Shift! (Dec 2011) Anyone else notice the butterfly ripple effect of the Yin Yang of Solar Flares, Heaven on Earth, & Other … Continue reading
Posted in From the Doctor Tagged breathe, cultivate, focus, love, Qi, relate, relationships, smile 1 Comment