- Introducing the Latest Breakthrough in Cancer Therapy — YOU!
- Bigu (Energetic Fasting) — The Most Powerful Way to Activate Self-healing
- Introduction to Feng-yuan Bao & His Emotional-Release Therapy
- TCM Energy & Rehabilitation Tour (15-days Retreat)
- The 2018 TCM Health-Wellness Tours to China
- An Unforgettable Memory in Ennova Health Tour
- TCM Way to Let the World Have Less Sickness
- Introduction to Ovation Seven-Cultivation Academy and Hotel
- The 2nd Wellness Study & Exp Tour to China, 2017
- The 2017 GuolinxinQigong Wuyishan English Camp
- Unique Self-Healing Program for Cancer Recovery
- Grounding and Your Health
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: gravity and the yin force
Tai Chi chuan is an ancient martial art from China. Like any other martial arts in the world, it’s about using our bodies in motion through space and time. Since we are using our physical bodies in action, we must follow the physic laws of motion. No matter how skillful a Tai Chi master might look, we can use Newton’s three laws of motion, plus the law of gravity to explain his power and action. There is no mystery once we know the truth. By applying these three laws of motion plus the law of gravity, we can gain a better understanding of Taiji principles.
Tai Chi classics did not apply western physics because the masters who wrote them didn’t know physics. They wrote these classics before Newton’s laws of motion were… Continue reading →