- Qigong Bigu or Fasting, Your Best Investment in Health, Longevity and Mind-body Cultivation.
- 9 Tips for Wellness Practice in the Spring
- Qigong Global Summit 2023 — Free Online Event on Feb 27 ~ March 3
- Qigong Bigu or Fasting: The Best Investment in Your Health and Long-Term Wellness
- Preserve Health in Winter, Nourish the Kidney First
- Earthing – the Most Important Health Discovery
- Wellness Practice in Summer，Focus on Nourishing Mind
- Where energy come from during Bigu manifestation
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Our Online Qigong for Health Continues as the Health Challenge Remains
- Wellness Practice in Spring Focuses on Protecting and Nourishing Liver
- Winter Kidney-nourishing Dietary Adjustments
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: healing love
Seasonal Harmony – What’s Your Food’s Nature?
[Seasonal Harmony] By Ellasara Kling Last issue we talked a little bit about the flavors of foods and some of the effects that those flavors have on the function of the various organ systems. Also based on Five Element Theory … Continue reading
Posted in Food as Medicine, Seasonal Harmony Tagged anxiety, chi, Chi Kung, Dao, daoism, Ellasara Kling, energy, exercise, food, food therapy, happiness, healing, healing love, recipes, recipes for health, seasonal harmony Leave a comment
Healing Through Pleasure Diagnosing Heart-Sickness by Felice Dunas, Ph.D. Sonya fell in love again. She is in her late 30s now and her body clock is ticking so loudly she mistakes the sound for tinnitus. While she hopes that this … Continue reading
Posted in Healing through Pleasure Tagged emotions, healing love, love, relationships, TCM 1 Comment
Biophotonics-Bioenergy Results are in from the Rhine Center Experiment
Biophotonics-Bioenergy Results are in from the Rhine Center Experiment These results may shock the energy field workers with its implication by Sifu Don Brown Qigong, Pranic, Reiki, Yoga and other types of energy practices tap into a source fromthe bioenergy … Continue reading
Posted in Energy Healing Through Science & Spirit Tagged chi energy, healing love, health, Martial Arts, meditation, Qigong, Reiki, wisdom, yoga 3 Comments
Energy Healing Through Science & Spirit
The School of Chi Energy Heals Presents Chi and Emotional Stability:Moderation is the Key by Sifu Cindy Cicero Whether you have a Qigong or Chi Energy practice emotional composure is the essential building block for good health. In the School … Continue reading
Living the Integral Way of Life By: Michelle Wood What Is an Integralist? One of the topics dear to my heart is balance and harmony, both the inner balance and harmony of your body systems and organs working perfectly, and … Continue reading
Taoists regard the orgasm as the combined essences of all the body’s vital organs. Each organ and gland participates in the orgasmic process as follows:
1. The five senses create an environment for an orgasm as we become aroused through particular sights, sounds, feelings, scents, and tastes. These external senses arouse our internal senses, which give rise to the essences that initiate an orgasm.
2. The brain receives the message of arousal from the outer senses and translates it, directing the body to create an orgasm from its best life-force energy. Continue reading