- Qigong Bigu or Fasting, Your Best Investment in Health, Longevity and Mind-body Cultivation.
- 9 Tips for Wellness Practice in the Spring
- Qigong Global Summit 2023 — Free Online Event on Feb 27 ~ March 3
- Qigong Bigu or Fasting: The Best Investment in Your Health and Long-Term Wellness
- Preserve Health in Winter, Nourish the Kidney First
- Earthing – the Most Important Health Discovery
- Wellness Practice in Summer，Focus on Nourishing Mind
- Where energy come from during Bigu manifestation
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Our Online Qigong for Health Continues as the Health Challenge Remains
- Wellness Practice in Spring Focuses on Protecting and Nourishing Liver
- Winter Kidney-nourishing Dietary Adjustments
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: Heart Qi
Heart Qi: Some Clinical Vignettes – Body Mind Spirit… Heart!
[From the Doctor] by Nadia Linda Hole, M.D. The root of all disease is in the mind, in the emotions –Tae Woo Yoo, OMD, founder KHT Love Love Love – The Beatles Case #1: One day, a young woman came … Continue reading
Posted in From the Doctor, Mind-Body Integration Tagged Case study, Heart Qi, love 2 Comments