- Qigong Fasting Class with Master Hou & Dr. Chen
- Research Updates on Nutrition & Dietary Therapy
- The Healing Properties of Fermented Foods
- OUR GREATEST POTENTIAL
- Autumn is Lung/Large Intestine Season
- Perseverance in Taiji
- Scientific Qi Exploration: The Extraordinary Meridians or Vessels (2)
- Nurturing mind, body, spirit with Cosmic Energy
- Maintain Homeostasis — Food Can Help You
- What Are You Hungry for?
- On Eating and Tasting For Tea
- 5-Element Medicinal Food That Doesn’t Taste Like Medicine
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: internal orgasm vs external orgasm
Taoists regard the orgasm as the combined essences of all the body’s vital organs. Each organ and gland participates in the orgasmic process as follows:
1. The five senses create an environment for an orgasm as we become aroused through particular sights, sounds, feelings, scents, and tastes. These external senses arouse our internal senses, which give rise to the essences that initiate an orgasm.
2. The brain receives the message of arousal from the outer senses and translates it, directing the body to create an orgasm from its best life-force energy. Continue reading