- Centenarian In-bed Health Exercises for Longevity
- Lose Weight Fast: An Amazing New Technique!
- Stimulating Our Longevity Points
- Inspirational Instructions on Internal Cultivation from Sun Bu-Er
- Five Golden Points with Anti-Aging Effects
- Living BIGGER, Better and Longer…
- Welcome to the Longevity Issue
- Qigong Fasting Class with Master Hou & Dr. Chen
- Research Updates on Nutrition & Dietary Therapy
- The Healing Properties of Fermented Foods
- OUR GREATEST POTENTIAL
- Autumn is Lung/Large Intestine Season
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: internal orgasm vs external orgasm
Taoists regard the orgasm as the combined essences of all the body’s vital organs. Each organ and gland participates in the orgasmic process as follows:
1. The five senses create an environment for an orgasm as we become aroused through particular sights, sounds, feelings, scents, and tastes. These external senses arouse our internal senses, which give rise to the essences that initiate an orgasm.
2. The brain receives the message of arousal from the outer senses and translates it, directing the body to create an orgasm from its best life-force energy. Continue reading