Read YS as a flip book!
- Evolutionary Growth & Embodied Learning in Taiji
- Call for your support to research
- Winter: A Time To Reflect
- Laozi – Legend or History?
- Updates on Scientific Research of Longevity
- Book Review: The Sustainable You
- Longevity: Lengthen Your Telomeres with Meditation And Die Like a Squirrel
- The Longevity of Primordial Wuji Qigong
- Truths About Tai Chi for Health and Longevity
- Sexual Alchemy
- Roses and Longevity
- Old Man of the South Pole
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: internal orgasm vs external orgasm
Taoists regard the orgasm as the combined essences of all the body’s vital organs. Each organ and gland participates in the orgasmic process as follows:
1. The five senses create an environment for an orgasm as we become aroused through particular sights, sounds, feelings, scents, and tastes. These external senses arouse our internal senses, which give rise to the essences that initiate an orgasm.
2. The brain receives the message of arousal from the outer senses and translates it, directing the body to create an orgasm from its best life-force energy. Continue reading