- Simple techniques to promote self-healing
- Introduction to Taiji Five-Element Qigong
- The Miracle of the Breath
- Master Yun Xiang Tseng: The Real Crouching Tiger
- Healer Within and Self-Healing Issue
- Your Chi Might One Day Be Bottled!
- Meditation Can Change Your Brain for Better & Longer…
- The Virtue of Patient Care
- Deities of Living Lands and Seas
- Experience Exchange — see all living beings as water-beings
- A Reflection of Nature
- Seasonal Harmony — Spring
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: internal orgasm vs external orgasm
Taoists regard the orgasm as the combined essences of all the body’s vital organs. Each organ and gland participates in the orgasmic process as follows:
1. The five senses create an environment for an orgasm as we become aroused through particular sights, sounds, feelings, scents, and tastes. These external senses arouse our internal senses, which give rise to the essences that initiate an orgasm.
2. The brain receives the message of arousal from the outer senses and translates it, directing the body to create an orgasm from its best life-force energy. Continue reading