Read YS as a flip book!
- The 18 Foods That Can Effectively Eliminate Cancer Cells Within
- An Introduction to Chen Jinao
- The Twelve Tendino-Muscular Meridians. Part 2
- Preparing for fall
- The Care of Person in Tai Chi as Educative Mutuality.
- Medicinal Herbs
- Seasonal Harmony — Later Summer
- The Natural Medicine: Food
- How to “Eat Healthy” for a Healthy Weight
- Why different foods are consumed each season
- TCM, Food Therapy, and Pro Cancer Condition
- From the editor — August 2015
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: internal orgasm vs external orgasm
Taoists regard the orgasm as the combined essences of all the body’s vital organs. Each organ and gland participates in the orgasmic process as follows:
1. The five senses create an environment for an orgasm as we become aroused through particular sights, sounds, feelings, scents, and tastes. These external senses arouse our internal senses, which give rise to the essences that initiate an orgasm.
2. The brain receives the message of arousal from the outer senses and translates it, directing the body to create an orgasm from its best life-force energy. Continue reading