Read YS as a flip book!
- Life Philosophies
- A Comedy Moment
- Mood, Food and Move – Three Secrets Part III
- Seasonal Harmony — Everything Flows
- Concept of Harmony and Daoist Yangsheng vs. Western Medical Thought
- Scientific Qi Exploration
- Qigong Institute Founder Ken Sancier Dies
- Can You Be Like Water?
- You Can’t Do Qigong
- Opening the Body to Nature
- Harmony With Nature: Healing Rhythms
- Mind-Body Medicine Research Updates
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: internal orgasm vs external orgasm
Taoists regard the orgasm as the combined essences of all the body’s vital organs. Each organ and gland participates in the orgasmic process as follows:
1. The five senses create an environment for an orgasm as we become aroused through particular sights, sounds, feelings, scents, and tastes. These external senses arouse our internal senses, which give rise to the essences that initiate an orgasm.
2. The brain receives the message of arousal from the outer senses and translates it, directing the body to create an orgasm from its best life-force energy. Continue reading