Read YS as a flip book!
- Part 2: The Collaterals
- Seasonal Harmony: Spring – Renewal/Reinvention
- Cultivating the mind — Mind Matter Connections
- Mind-Body Research Updates
- Book Review: A Daoist Practical Journal
- Scientific Qi Exploration – The Divergent or Distinct Meridians
- Self-Healing: Fibromyalgia and Dancing
- The Way of Wu Wei
- Life’s Challenges, the Nine Palaces
- A Simple Taiji Technique to Calm the Mind
- My #1 Priority is Nurturing My Spirit
- From the Doctor — A New Love Story
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: internal orgasm vs external orgasm
Taoists regard the orgasm as the combined essences of all the body’s vital organs. Each organ and gland participates in the orgasmic process as follows:
1. The five senses create an environment for an orgasm as we become aroused through particular sights, sounds, feelings, scents, and tastes. These external senses arouse our internal senses, which give rise to the essences that initiate an orgasm.
2. The brain receives the message of arousal from the outer senses and translates it, directing the body to create an orgasm from its best life-force energy. Continue reading