Read YS as a flip book!
- Recent Research on Happiness & Health
- Seasonal Harmony — Late Summer
- HUMOR In Health – Connection and Holding Space
- Surf Happy Qi: 7 Secrets
- Tales of the Dao — Playing with the Fish
- Illuminating the Dao 悟道 — When Less Is More
- Happiness in Your Life — Today, and From Now On…
- 20 Habits That Will Make You Happy…
- Happy Body — Do In
- Taiji: A New Foundation
- The Extraordinary Meridians or Vessels — Part 1
- From the Editor (June 2014)
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: internal orgasm vs external orgasm
Taoists regard the orgasm as the combined essences of all the body’s vital organs. Each organ and gland participates in the orgasmic process as follows:
1. The five senses create an environment for an orgasm as we become aroused through particular sights, sounds, feelings, scents, and tastes. These external senses arouse our internal senses, which give rise to the essences that initiate an orgasm.
2. The brain receives the message of arousal from the outer senses and translates it, directing the body to create an orgasm from its best life-force energy. Continue reading