Read YS as a flip book!
- Mind-body medicine research update (June 2015)
- The Journey and Its Goal in Women’s Religions
- Daoist Web Of Power
- Poetry — Renga
- How to Relax Your Feet to Improve Your Martial & Healing Arts
- Introduction to Taiji Five-Element Qigong
- The Miracle of the Breath
- Healer Within and Self-Healing Issue
- The Twelve Tendino-Muscular Meridians. Part 1
- Early Summer Seasonal Harmony
- A Review of Riding the Phoenix to Penglai
- Illustrations from Martial Arts, Art and Medicine
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: internal orgasm vs external orgasm
Taoists regard the orgasm as the combined essences of all the body’s vital organs. Each organ and gland participates in the orgasmic process as follows:
1. The five senses create an environment for an orgasm as we become aroused through particular sights, sounds, feelings, scents, and tastes. These external senses arouse our internal senses, which give rise to the essences that initiate an orgasm.
2. The brain receives the message of arousal from the outer senses and translates it, directing the body to create an orgasm from its best life-force energy. Continue reading