- Mind-Body Medicine Research Updates (Nov. 14)
- Beautiful Memories Old and Newer
- What to Look for in a Vitamin
- The Extraordinary Meridians or Vessels (3)
- Effects of Common Foods by TCM
- Seasonal Harmony (Winter 2014)
- Five Golden Points with Anti-Aging Effects
- Centenarian In-bed Health Exercises for Longevity
- Lose Weight Fast: An Amazing New Technique!
- Stimulating Our Longevity Points
- Inspirational Instructions on Internal Cultivation from Sun Bu-Er
- Living BIGGER, Better and Longer…
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: internal orgasm vs external orgasm
Taoists regard the orgasm as the combined essences of all the body’s vital organs. Each organ and gland participates in the orgasmic process as follows:
1. The five senses create an environment for an orgasm as we become aroused through particular sights, sounds, feelings, scents, and tastes. These external senses arouse our internal senses, which give rise to the essences that initiate an orgasm.
2. The brain receives the message of arousal from the outer senses and translates it, directing the body to create an orgasm from its best life-force energy. Continue reading