- Qigong Fasting Class with Master Hou & Dr. Chen
- Research Updates on Nutrition & Dietary Therapy
- The Healing Properties of Fermented Foods
- OUR GREATEST POTENTIAL
- Autumn is Lung/Large Intestine Season
- Perseverance in Taiji
- Scientific Qi Exploration: The Extraordinary Meridians or Vessels (2)
- Nurturing mind, body, spirit with Cosmic Energy
- Maintain Homeostasis — Food Can Help You
- What Are You Hungry for?
- On Eating and Tasting For Tea
- 5-Element Medicinal Food That Doesn’t Taste Like Medicine
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: jing qi shen
© Jacob Newell (Daoshi Gu Shen Yu) Introduction Daoist cultivation is a process of internal transformation or alchemy which works with the subtle energies of the body in a gradual process of refinement. This process is natural, however, and should … Continue reading