- Mind-Body Medicine Research Updates (Nov. 14)
- Beautiful Memories Old and Newer
- What to Look for in a Vitamin
- The Extraordinary Meridians or Vessels (3)
- Effects of Common Foods by TCM
- Seasonal Harmony (Winter 2014)
- Five Golden Points with Anti-Aging Effects
- Centenarian In-bed Health Exercises for Longevity
- Lose Weight Fast: An Amazing New Technique!
- Stimulating Our Longevity Points
- Inspirational Instructions on Internal Cultivation from Sun Bu-Er
- Living BIGGER, Better and Longer…
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: jing qi shen
© Jacob Newell (Daoshi Gu Shen Yu) Introduction Daoist cultivation is a process of internal transformation or alchemy which works with the subtle energies of the body in a gradual process of refinement. This process is natural, however, and should … Continue reading