- Your Chi Might One Day Be Bottled!
- Meditation Can Change Your Brain for Better & Longer…
- The Virtue of Patient Care
- Deities of Living Lands and Seas
- Experience Exchange — see all living beings as water-beings
- A Reflection of Nature
- Seasonal Harmony — Spring
- Nurture Life — Discover Who You Are
- Book Review — Eternal Spring by M.W. Acton
- Qigong Through the Seasons
- Welcome to 2015 and Harmony With Nature!
- Qigong Fasting with Dr. Chen & Master Hou
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: jing qi shen
© Jacob Newell (Daoshi Gu Shen Yu) Introduction Daoist cultivation is a process of internal transformation or alchemy which works with the subtle energies of the body in a gradual process of refinement. This process is natural, however, and should … Continue reading