Read YS as a flip book!
- Evolutionary Growth & Embodied Learning in Taiji
- Call for your support to research
- Winter: A Time To Reflect
- Laozi – Legend or History?
- Updates on Scientific Research of Longevity
- Book Review: The Sustainable You
- Longevity: Lengthen Your Telomeres with Meditation And Die Like a Squirrel
- The Longevity of Primordial Wuji Qigong
- Truths About Tai Chi for Health and Longevity
- Sexual Alchemy
- Roses and Longevity
- Old Man of the South Pole
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: jing qi shen
© Jacob Newell (Daoshi Gu Shen Yu) Introduction Daoist cultivation is a process of internal transformation or alchemy which works with the subtle energies of the body in a gradual process of refinement. This process is natural, however, and should … Continue reading