- The 13 Health-Preserving Techniques by Simiao SUN
- Wellness Practice in Summer，Focus on Nourishing Mind
- Qigong Bigu or Fasting, Your Best Investment in Health, Longevity and Mind-body Cultivation.
- 9 Tips for Wellness Practice in the Spring
- Qigong Global Summit 2023 — Free Online Event on Feb 27 ~ March 3
- Qigong Bigu or Fasting: The Best Investment in Your Health and Long-Term Wellness
- Preserve Health in Winter, Nourish the Kidney First
- Earthing – the Most Important Health Discovery
- Where energy come from during Bigu manifestation
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Our Online Qigong for Health Continues as the Health Challenge Remains
- Wellness Practice in Spring Focuses on Protecting and Nourishing Liver
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: kidney yang deficiency
[TCM Food Therapy] Traditional Chinese Medicine Views and Treatment of Hypothyroidism Helen H. Hu, OMD, L/Ac. Hypothyroidism is under activity of the thyroid gland that leads to inadequate production of thyroid hormones and a slowing of vital body functions. Facial expressions … Continue reading