- Qigong Bigu or Fasting, Your Best Investment in Health, Longevity and Mind-body Cultivation.
- 9 Tips for Wellness Practice in the Spring
- Qigong Global Summit 2023 — Free Online Event on Feb 27 ~ March 3
- Qigong Bigu or Fasting: The Best Investment in Your Health and Long-Term Wellness
- Preserve Health in Winter, Nourish the Kidney First
- Earthing – the Most Important Health Discovery
- Wellness Practice in Summer，Focus on Nourishing Mind
- Where energy come from during Bigu manifestation
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Our Online Qigong for Health Continues as the Health Challenge Remains
- Wellness Practice in Spring Focuses on Protecting and Nourishing Liver
- Winter Kidney-nourishing Dietary Adjustments
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: Master
Hearing of An Immortal
[Tales from the Dao] Hearing of An Immortal (An Excerpt From The Zhuangzi) Submitted by Solala Towler Daoist texts are full of stories about Immortals. They are said to live for hundreds of years. They are magical beings, able … Continue reading
Posted in Daoist Stories, Tales from the Dao Tagged Dao, daoism, Daoist, immortals, Master, student 2 Comments
Qigong Teachers: Masters or Chinese Knock-offs?
Qigong Teachers: Masters or Chinese Knock-offs? Finding a Qualified Instructor By Christina J. Barea The demand for qigong instruction grows and so does the opportunity for teachers to misrepresent their qualifications. The relative lack of education the general public has on … Continue reading
Posted in Experience Exchange, Spirituality of Dao Tagged Instructor, Master, qigong teacher, qualified teacher 2 Comments