- The Online Qigong Fasting (Bigu) Workshop Is Coming
- Qigong & Mindfulness May Be Your Best Defense against COVID-19
- Bigu (Energetic Fasting) — The Most Powerful Way to Activate Self-healing
- Introduction to Taiji Five-Element Qigong
- Introducing the Latest Breakthrough in Cancer Therapy — YOU!
- Introduction to Feng-yuan Bao & His Emotional-Release Therapy
- TCM Energy & Rehabilitation Tour (15-days Retreat)
- The 2018 TCM Health-Wellness Tours to China
- An Unforgettable Memory in Ennova Health Tour
- TCM Way to Let the World Have Less Sickness
- Introduction to Ovation Seven-Cultivation Academy and Hotel
- The 2nd Wellness Study & Exp Tour to China, 2017
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: Master Mantak Chia
In general, the ancients considered sexually desirable woman with a profusion of Yin and very little Yang. In modern terms, the sexually desirable woman had abundance of female hormones. Yang without Yin is joyless, and Yin without Yang is unexcited. The man wants to copulate but the woman is not happy the woman wants to copulate but the man has no desire. When two hearts are not in tune, the essences are not aroused….Love and pleasure are not elicited. Continue reading