- Introducing the Latest Breakthrough in Cancer Therapy — YOU!
- Bigu (Energetic Fasting) — The Most Powerful Way to Activate Self-healing
- Introduction to Feng-yuan Bao & His Emotional-Release Therapy
- TCM Energy & Rehabilitation Tour (15-days Retreat)
- The 2018 TCM Health-Wellness Tours to China
- An Unforgettable Memory in Ennova Health Tour
- TCM Way to Let the World Have Less Sickness
- Introduction to Ovation Seven-Cultivation Academy and Hotel
- The 2nd Wellness Study & Exp Tour to China, 2017
- The 2017 GuolinxinQigong Wuyishan English Camp
- Unique Self-Healing Program for Cancer Recovery
- Grounding and Your Health
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: maxims of famous chinese people
Lao-tzu lived to be 160 years old. He had three treasures to support attaining longevity: kindness, thriftiness, and modesty. His longevity maxim was: “Let nature take its course; remain detached and lower your desire; apply qigong to nurture your spirit, and swallow saliva to nurture your life.” (顺其自然；恬然寡欲；气功养神；咽津养生) Continue reading