- Qigong & Mindfulness May Be Your Best Defense against COVID-19
- The First Online Bigu Workshop to Be Hold in North America
- Bigu (Energetic Fasting) — The Most Powerful Way to Activate Self-healing
- Introducing the Latest Breakthrough in Cancer Therapy — YOU!
- Introduction to Feng-yuan Bao & His Emotional-Release Therapy
- TCM Energy & Rehabilitation Tour (15-days Retreat)
- The 2018 TCM Health-Wellness Tours to China
- An Unforgettable Memory in Ennova Health Tour
- TCM Way to Let the World Have Less Sickness
- Introduction to Ovation Seven-Cultivation Academy and Hotel
- The 2nd Wellness Study & Exp Tour to China, 2017
- The 2017 GuolinxinQigong Wuyishan English Camp
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: Michelle Wood
[From the Editor] Welcome to the Longevity Issue by Michelle Wood Longevity is always the hot topic in Yang-Sheng and well-being. We have many excellent articles and practices for your health and wellness this month! For the body, there is … Continue reading
[Illuminating the Dao 悟道] When Less Is More by Michelle Wood (First published in Qi Dao Newsletter September 25, 2009) I had the great pleasure of attending a birthday party a few weeks ago. The guest of honor was my … Continue reading
3 Website categories: From the Editor, Nurturing Spirit [From the Editor] by Michelle Wood I am happy that our theme for this first Yang Shen issue of 2014 is Nurturing Spirit. This is a wonderful way to experience … Continue reading
[From The Editor] Welcome to the March-April issue of Yang-Sheng Magazine! This issue’s theme is Meditation vs Exercises, and as many of our fine and informative articles point out, this is an area of life where balance between passive and … Continue reading
Illuminating the Dao The Key To Long Life: Live Well! by Michelle Wood That seems a little simplistic, doesn’t it? If you want a long life, you have to live well. It actually is just that simple, but here’s the … Continue reading
Illness and Wellness: There Are Two Sides To Every Story By Michelle Wood I’m sure I’m not telling you something you don’t already know by pointing out that, like yin and yang, illness and wellness are two endings to the … Continue reading
This subject of Nourishing Life practice is a very ancient one yet many of the ideas and practices offered in these pages are as up to date as can be. Many of the problems facing humankind today are the same as those of the Tang Dynasty and earlier. Yet some are totally new. This world of ours, racing faster and faster and becoming more and more toxic, is full of modern ills. Alternative health modalities, including Chinese medicine and many more, have also been developed and can be of much help for many of the illnesses and complaints of the modern world. Continue reading
When you think of the word merging, I’ll bet your first thought is of driving, turning onto the highway on ramp and adjusting your speed to allow yourself to smoothly join the flow of cars, trucks, and buses on the highway. It takes careful observation, a sense of timing, flexibility, and knowing just when to act and when to coast and when to surge forward. Ultimately you achieve your goal: you become One with the river of traffic. Success!
The concept of merging can be applied to… Continue reading