- Qigong Fasting (Bigu) — Your Best Investment in Health, & Best Defense against COVID-19
- Five-Animal Play and the Five-Elements Five-Zang Theory
- Qigong & Mindfulness May Be Your Best Defense against COVID-19
- Bigu (Energetic Fasting) — The Most Powerful Way to Activate Self-healing
- Introduction to Taiji Five-Element Qigong
- Introducing the Latest Breakthrough in Cancer Therapy — YOU!
- Introduction to Feng-yuan Bao & His Emotional-Release Therapy
- TCM Energy & Rehabilitation Tour (15-days Retreat)
- The 2018 TCM Health-Wellness Tours to China
- An Unforgettable Memory in Ennova Health Tour
- TCM Way to Let the World Have Less Sickness
- Introduction to Ovation Seven-Cultivation Academy and Hotel
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: posture
[Meditation In Motion] Relax and Loosen in Taiji by Eric Borreson One of the first principles typically taught in taiji is song (松). A common translation is relax, but this is not sufficient to adequately describe the term. It can … Continue reading