- Qigong Bigu or Fasting, Your Best Investment in Health, Longevity and Mind-body Cultivation.
- 9 Tips for Wellness Practice in the Spring
- Qigong Global Summit 2023 — Free Online Event on Feb 27 ~ March 3
- Qigong Bigu or Fasting: The Best Investment in Your Health and Long-Term Wellness
- Preserve Health in Winter, Nourish the Kidney First
- Earthing – the Most Important Health Discovery
- Wellness Practice in Summer，Focus on Nourishing Mind
- Where energy come from during Bigu manifestation
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Our Online Qigong for Health Continues as the Health Challenge Remains
- Wellness Practice in Spring Focuses on Protecting and Nourishing Liver
- Winter Kidney-nourishing Dietary Adjustments
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: relationships
From The Doctor – Happy Qi!
[From The Doctor] Happy Qi by Nadia Hole “Happiness is a choice” ~Abraham Lincoln Happy Qi! & Holy Shift! (Dec 2011) Anyone else notice the butterfly ripple effect of the Yin Yang of Solar Flares, Heaven on Earth, & Other … Continue reading
Posted in From the Doctor Tagged breathe, cultivate, focus, love, Qi, relate, relationships, smile 1 Comment
Happiness in Your Life – Human Energy Systems
Human Energy Systems by Doe Zantamata There are two types of energy within each person. They are known as masculine and feminine, and often incorrectly thought to be men and women, separately. Throughout the past few hundred years, societies have … Continue reading
Posted in Happiness in Your Life Tagged energy, female, feminine energy, human, male, masculine energy, relationships Leave a comment
Healing Through Pleasure Diagnosing Heart-Sickness by Felice Dunas, Ph.D. Sonya fell in love again. She is in her late 30s now and her body clock is ticking so loudly she mistakes the sound for tinnitus. While she hopes that this … Continue reading
Posted in Healing through Pleasure Tagged emotions, healing love, love, relationships, TCM 1 Comment