- Introducing the Latest Breakthrough in Cancer Therapy — YOU!
- Bigu (Energetic Fasting) — The Most Powerful Way to Activate Self-healing
- Introduction to Feng-yuan Bao & His Emotional-Release Therapy
- TCM Energy & Rehabilitation Tour (15-days Retreat)
- The 2018 TCM Health-Wellness Tours to China
- An Unforgettable Memory in Ennova Health Tour
- TCM Way to Let the World Have Less Sickness
- Introduction to Ovation Seven-Cultivation Academy and Hotel
- The 2nd Wellness Study & Exp Tour to China, 2017
- The 2017 GuolinxinQigong Wuyishan English Camp
- Unique Self-Healing Program for Cancer Recovery
- Grounding and Your Health
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: Sal Casano R.N.
Daoist Nei Gong – The Philosophical Art of Change by Damo Mitchell Paperpack 240 pp. $24.95 Singing Dragon, Philadelphia, PA ( 2011) ISBN: 978-1-8481-9-065-8 As human beings we are interested in strengthening or health in all respects. By strengthening our … Continue reading
True Brain Fitness by Dr. Aihan Kuhn. Softcover (126pp.) iUniverse, IN (2010) $16.95 ISBN: 978-1-4502-6654-3 In this book Dr. Kuhn emphasizes the practice of tai chi and qigong as modalities for healing and treating disease through the mind-body connection. “There … Continue reading
Most people think of Chinese astrology as only being concerned with what animal you are, as found on many Chinese restaurant menus. Of course, as with most of the traditional Chinese arts, there is a lot more to it than this to this ancient art than this.
As in Western astrology, the month, day and hour have significance. This book also tells us how to find our power animals… Continue reading