- Qigong Global Summit 2023 — Free Online Event on Feb 27 ~ March 3
- Qigong Bigu or Fasting: The Best Investment in Your Health and Long-Term Wellness
- Preserve Health in Winter, Nourish the Kidney First
- Earthing – the Most Important Health Discovery
- Wellness Practice in Summer，Focus on Nourishing Mind
- Where energy come from during Bigu manifestation
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Our Online Qigong for Health Continues as the Health Challenge Remains
- Wellness Practice in Spring Focuses on Protecting and Nourishing Liver
- Winter Kidney-nourishing Dietary Adjustments
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Organ Times and Meridian System
- Introduction to TCM Wellness Practice in Winter
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: Sal Casano R.N.
Book Review-Daoist Nei Gong
Daoist Nei Gong – The Philosophical Art of Change by Damo Mitchell Paperpack 240 pp. $24.95 Singing Dragon, Philadelphia, PA ( 2011) ISBN: 978-1-8481-9-065-8 As human beings we are interested in strengthening or health in all respects. By strengthening our … Continue reading
Book Review-True Brain Fitness
True Brain Fitness by Dr. Aihan Kuhn. Softcover (126pp.) iUniverse, IN (2010) $16.95 ISBN: 978-1-4502-6654-3 In this book Dr. Kuhn emphasizes the practice of tai chi and qigong as modalities for healing and treating disease through the mind-body connection. “There … Continue reading
Posted in Book Reviews Tagged Sal Casano R.N., true brain fitness Leave a comment
Book Reviews-The 12 Chinese Animals
Most people think of Chinese astrology as only being concerned with what animal you are, as found on many Chinese restaurant menus. Of course, as with most of the traditional Chinese arts, there is a lot more to it than this to this ancient art than this.
As in Western astrology, the month, day and hour have significance. This book also tells us how to find our power animals… Continue reading