- The Online Qigong Fasting (Bigu) Workshop Is Coming
- Qigong & Mindfulness May Be Your Best Defense against COVID-19
- Bigu (Energetic Fasting) — The Most Powerful Way to Activate Self-healing
- Introduction to Taiji Five-Element Qigong
- Introducing the Latest Breakthrough in Cancer Therapy — YOU!
- Introduction to Feng-yuan Bao & His Emotional-Release Therapy
- TCM Energy & Rehabilitation Tour (15-days Retreat)
- The 2018 TCM Health-Wellness Tours to China
- An Unforgettable Memory in Ennova Health Tour
- TCM Way to Let the World Have Less Sickness
- Introduction to Ovation Seven-Cultivation Academy and Hotel
- The 2nd Wellness Study & Exp Tour to China, 2017
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: science of qi
There is now convincing evidence that Qi may be the element that organizes all of our bodily functions into a coherent and integrated expression of health and vitality. For decades now we have been aware that there are dynamic relationships between the nervous system and the organ systems, but the level of complexity that science is now recognizing is really astounding. This is leading to research into the effects of intentionally enhancing coherence of these systems through the use of imagery and Qigong practice. Continue reading