- Qigong Fasting (Bigu) — Your Best Investment in Health, & Best Defense against COVID-19
- Introduction to TCM Wellness Practice in Winter
- Five-Animal Play and the Five-Elements Five-Zang Theory
- Qigong & Mindfulness May Be Your Best Defense against COVID-19
- Bigu (Energetic Fasting) — The Most Powerful Way to Activate Self-healing
- Introduction to Taiji Five-Element Qigong
- Introducing the Latest Breakthrough in Cancer Therapy — YOU!
- Introduction to Feng-yuan Bao & His Emotional-Release Therapy
- TCM Energy & Rehabilitation Tour (15-days Retreat)
- The 2018 TCM Health-Wellness Tours to China
- An Unforgettable Memory in Ennova Health Tour
- TCM Way to Let the World Have Less Sickness
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: self
Chinese Bigu (避谷) for Yang Sheng by Martin Eisen, Ph.D. What is Bigu? In Chinese “Bi” means to stop or avoid, and “Gu” means grain, including rice, corn or wheat. Therefore, Bigu means to avoid grain or stop eating. One … Continue reading