- Qigong Bigu or Fasting, Your Best Investment in Health, Longevity and Mind-body Cultivation.
- 9 Tips for Wellness Practice in the Spring
- Qigong Global Summit 2023 — Free Online Event on Feb 27 ~ March 3
- Qigong Bigu or Fasting: The Best Investment in Your Health and Long-Term Wellness
- Preserve Health in Winter, Nourish the Kidney First
- Earthing – the Most Important Health Discovery
- Wellness Practice in Summer，Focus on Nourishing Mind
- Where energy come from during Bigu manifestation
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Our Online Qigong for Health Continues as the Health Challenge Remains
- Wellness Practice in Spring Focuses on Protecting and Nourishing Liver
- Winter Kidney-nourishing Dietary Adjustments
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: stretching
Tai Chi: Increasing The Size of The Brain
[Tai Chi Examiner] Tai Chi: Increasing the Size of the Brain and Reduce the Risk of Alzheimer’s Disease By Violet Li In a study recently published by the Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease, it shows that in a clinical trial, Tai … Continue reading
Posted in The Taiji Examiner Tagged alzheimers, brain, cool down, exercise, stretching, tai chi, trails, university of south florida, warm-up 8 Comments
What is Yoga? Yoga Therapy?
What is Yoga? Yoga Therapy? by Martin Eisen Most people have erroneous ideas about classical Yoga. Yoga was a spiritual discipline. There were moral precepts and prohibitions that disciples had to follow. In addition, there could be dietary restrictions. Yoga … Continue reading
Posted in Scientific Qi Exploration, Yoga Tagged ayurveda, health, meditation, seniors, stretching, yoga, yoga therapy 3 Comments