- Traditional Chinese Medicine Organ Times and Meridian System
- Introduction to TCM Wellness Practice in Winter
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Qigong & Mindfulness May Be Your Best Defense against COVID-19
- Five-Animal Play and the Five-Elements Five-Zang Theory
- Bigu (Energetic Fasting) — The Most Powerful Way to Activate Self-healing
- Introduction to Taiji Five-Element Qigong
- Introducing the Latest Breakthrough in Cancer Therapy — YOU!
- Introduction to Feng-yuan Bao & His Emotional-Release Therapy
- TCM Energy & Rehabilitation Tour (15-days Retreat)
- The 2018 TCM Health-Wellness Tours to China
- An Unforgettable Memory in Ennova Health Tour
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: time
Organizing Daily Practice by Yang Yang, Ph. D If you have limited time for your daily Taiji practice, can you still benefit? The answer is yes—if you practice efficiently. This training tip describes how. Most Taiji and Qigong practitioners have … Continue reading