- Winter Kidney-nourishing Dietary Adjustments
- Preservation of Health in Winter, Nourish the Kidney First
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Organ Times and Meridian System
- Introduction to TCM Wellness Practice in Winter
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Qigong & Mindfulness May Be Your Best Defense against COVID-19
- Five-Animal Play and the Five-Elements Five-Zang Theory
- Bigu (Energetic Fasting) — The Most Powerful Way to Activate Self-healing
- Introduction to Taiji Five-Element Qigong
- Introducing the Latest Breakthrough in Cancer Therapy — YOU!
- Introduction to Feng-yuan Bao & His Emotional-Release Therapy
- TCM Energy & Rehabilitation Tour (15-days Retreat)
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: working through fear
Fear pollutes important decisions. It prompts someone to marry another they don’t love out of a fear that they won’t find someone better. Fear keeps people from ending unhealthy or toxic relationships, from finding a life’s work that really jazzes them, starting a business, retiring, or moving to a new city. In caving to our fear we are… Continue reading