- Our Online Qigong for Health Continues as the Health Challenge Remains
- Wellness Practice in Spring Focuses on Protecting and Nourishing Liver
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Winter Kidney-nourishing Dietary Adjustments
- Preservation of Health in Winter, Nourish the Kidney First
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Organ Times and Meridian System
- Introduction to TCM Wellness Practice in Winter
- Qigong & Mindfulness May Be Your Best Defense against COVID-19
- Five-Animal Play and the Five-Elements Five-Zang Theory
- Bigu (Energetic Fasting) — The Most Powerful Way to Activate Self-healing
- Introduction to Taiji Five-Element Qigong
- Introducing the Latest Breakthrough in Cancer Therapy — YOU!
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: wuqinxi
Five-Animal Play Qigong and Five Elements and Five-Zang Theory 五禽戏与五行五脏学说 Kevin W Chen, Ph.D. MPH Wuqinxi, or Five-Animal Play is one of the important Qigong exercises in traditional Chinese wellness practice. Its founder, Hua Tuo (about 145-208), was born in … Continue reading