- Preservation of Health in Winter, Nourish the Kidney First
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Organ Times and Meridian System
- Introduction to TCM Wellness Practice in Winter
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Qigong & Mindfulness May Be Your Best Defense against COVID-19
- Five-Animal Play and the Five-Elements Five-Zang Theory
- Bigu (Energetic Fasting) — The Most Powerful Way to Activate Self-healing
- Introduction to Taiji Five-Element Qigong
- Introducing the Latest Breakthrough in Cancer Therapy — YOU!
- Introduction to Feng-yuan Bao & His Emotional-Release Therapy
- TCM Energy & Rehabilitation Tour (15-days Retreat)
- The 2018 TCM Health-Wellness Tours to China
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: forebrain
[Scientific Qi Exploration] The Extraordinary Fu Organs (Qi Heng Zhe Fu) by Marty Eisen, Ph.D. Introduction Chapter 27 of Simple Questions states that Marrow (Sui), Brain (Danao) , Bones (Gu), Blood Vessels (Mai), Uterus (Zigong) and Gallbladder (Dan) all store … Continue reading