- Our Online Qigong for Health Continues as the Health Challenge Remains
- Wellness Practice in Spring Focuses on Protecting and Nourishing Liver
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Winter Kidney-nourishing Dietary Adjustments
- Preservation of Health in Winter, Nourish the Kidney First
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Organ Times and Meridian System
- Introduction to TCM Wellness Practice in Winter
- Qigong & Mindfulness May Be Your Best Defense against COVID-19
- Five-Animal Play and the Five-Elements Five-Zang Theory
- Bigu (Energetic Fasting) — The Most Powerful Way to Activate Self-healing
- Introduction to Taiji Five-Element Qigong
- Introducing the Latest Breakthrough in Cancer Therapy — YOU!
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: interelation of organs
[Scientific Qi Exploration] By Martin Eisen, Ph.D. 1. Introduction Chinese medicine regards the body as a unified whole. It is not enough to just understand the different functions of individual Organs, but also how they interrelate. Health depends upon the … Continue reading →