- Qigong & Mindfulness May Be Your Best Defense against COVID-19
- The First Online Bigu Workshop to Be Hold in North America
- Bigu (Energetic Fasting) — The Most Powerful Way to Activate Self-healing
- Introducing the Latest Breakthrough in Cancer Therapy — YOU!
- Introduction to Feng-yuan Bao & His Emotional-Release Therapy
- TCM Energy & Rehabilitation Tour (15-days Retreat)
- The 2018 TCM Health-Wellness Tours to China
- An Unforgettable Memory in Ennova Health Tour
- TCM Way to Let the World Have Less Sickness
- Introduction to Ovation Seven-Cultivation Academy and Hotel
- The 2nd Wellness Study & Exp Tour to China, 2017
- The 2017 GuolinxinQigong Wuyishan English Camp
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Category Archives: From Dr. Love
The Embodiment of Mind and Spirit in Chinese Qigong and Philosophy by George Xavier Love, OMD According to classical Chinese medical thought, fluids and energies constitute the body and are especially stored in the bones and internal organs. The mind … Continue reading