- Qigong Bigu (Energetic Fasting): Your Best Investment in Health and Longevity
- Weekly Online Qigong Gathering — Your Investment in Mind-body Integrative Health
- Wellness Practice in Winter, Nourish the Kidney
- Highlight on Winter Wellness Practice by TCM
- Five-Animal Play and the Five-Elements Five-Zang Theory
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Tag Archives: 崔介忱
If someone can live to the ripe old age of 101 years without any major health problems, still retain his natural teeth and the ability to read newspapers without glasses; he must have kept a good health regimen. With this in mind, Mr. Kai-chen Tsui (崔介忱), was interviewed by Taipei United Daily News reporters who hoped too learn his secret of longevity. Continue reading