- Qigong Bigu (Energetic Fasting): Your Best Investment in Health and Longevity
- Weekly Online Qigong Gathering — Your Investment in Mind-body Integrative Health
- Wellness Practice in Winter, Nourish the Kidney
- Highlight on Winter Wellness Practice by TCM
- Five-Animal Play and the Five-Elements Five-Zang Theory
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Tag Archives: Hui-Yin breathing
Taking Dan-Tian Breathing a Step Further: Hui-Yin Breathing By Ken Andes, L.Ac. When people first come to qigong, they’re often surprised to find out that they’ve been breathing the wrong way for most of their lives. Most people come to … Continue reading →