- Qigong Bigu (Energetic Fasting): Your Best Investment in Health and Longevity
- Weekly Online Qigong Gathering — Your Investment in Mind-body Integrative Health
- Wellness Practice in Winter, Nourish the Kidney
- Highlight on Winter Wellness Practice by TCM
- Five-Animal Play and the Five-Elements Five-Zang Theory
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Tag Archives: observing imagery
[Methods to Improve Meditation] Observing-Imagery – An Ancient Meditation Technique Kevin W Chen, Ph.D. MPH Observing-imagery (OI, Guan Xiang 观想) is a common meditation technique in Daoist practice. It refers to the psychological maneuvering process of keeping the mind on … Continue reading