- Qigong Bigu or Fasting: The Best Investment in Your Health and Long-Term Wellness
- Preserve Health in Winter, Nourish the Kidney First
- Earthing – the Most Important Health Discovery
- Wellness Practice in Summer，Focus on Nourishing Mind
- Where energy come from during Bigu manifestation
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Our Online Qigong for Health Continues as the Health Challenge Remains
- Wellness Practice in Spring Focuses on Protecting and Nourishing Liver
- Winter Kidney-nourishing Dietary Adjustments
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Organ Times and Meridian System
- Introduction to TCM Wellness Practice in Winter
- Qigong & Mindfulness May Be Your Best Defense against COVID-19
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: Marty Eisen Ph.D.
[Scientific Qi Exploration] The Extraordinary Meridians or Vessels (Part 1) Marty Eisen Ph.D. 1. Introduction (1, 2) The eight Extraordinary Meridians are: Du (Governing) Mai (Vessel), Ren (Conception or Directing) Mai, Chong (Penetrating, Thrusting) Mai, Yin Wei (Linking) Mai, … Continue reading