- Wellness Practice in Summer，Focus on Nourishing Mind
- Where energy come from during Bigu manifestation
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Our Online Qigong for Health Continues as the Health Challenge Remains
- Wellness Practice in Spring Focuses on Protecting and Nourishing Liver
- Winter Kidney-nourishing Dietary Adjustments
- Preservation of Health in Winter, Nourish the Kidney First
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Organ Times and Meridian System
- Introduction to TCM Wellness Practice in Winter
- Qigong & Mindfulness May Be Your Best Defense against COVID-19
- Five-Animal Play and the Five-Elements Five-Zang Theory
- Bigu (Energetic Fasting) — The Most Powerful Way to Activate Self-healing
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: Sal Casano R.N.
Daoist Nei Gong – The Philosophical Art of Change by Damo Mitchell Paperpack 240 pp. $24.95 Singing Dragon, Philadelphia, PA ( 2011) ISBN: 978-1-8481-9-065-8 As human beings we are interested in strengthening or health in all respects. By strengthening our … Continue reading
True Brain Fitness by Dr. Aihan Kuhn. Softcover (126pp.) iUniverse, IN (2010) $16.95 ISBN: 978-1-4502-6654-3 In this book Dr. Kuhn emphasizes the practice of tai chi and qigong as modalities for healing and treating disease through the mind-body connection. “There … Continue reading
Most people think of Chinese astrology as only being concerned with what animal you are, as found on many Chinese restaurant menus. Of course, as with most of the traditional Chinese arts, there is a lot more to it than this to this ancient art than this.
As in Western astrology, the month, day and hour have significance. This book also tells us how to find our power animals… Continue reading