- Qigong Bigu (Energetic Fasting): Your Best Investment in Health and Longevity
- Weekly Online Qigong Gathering — Your Investment in Mind-body Integrative Health
- Wellness Practice in Winter, Nourish the Kidney
- Highlight on Winter Wellness Practice by TCM
- Five-Animal Play and the Five-Elements Five-Zang Theory
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Tag Archives: Master Zhongxian Wu
Chinese Astrology and Inner Cultivation By Master ZhongxianWu 1. Introduction After my book The 12 Chinese Animals — Create Harmony in Your Daily Life through Ancient Chinese Wisdom was published, some friends often ask me, “Why should I learn about … Continue reading
Most people think of Chinese astrology as only being concerned with what animal you are, as found on many Chinese restaurant menus. Of course, as with most of the traditional Chinese arts, there is a lot more to it than this to this ancient art than this.
As in Western astrology, the month, day and hour have significance. This book also tells us how to find our power animals… Continue reading