- Qigong Bigu (Energetic Fasting): Your Best Investment in Health and Longevity
- Weekly Online Qigong Gathering — Your Investment in Mind-body Integrative Health
- Wellness Practice in Winter, Nourish the Kidney
- Highlight on Winter Wellness Practice by TCM
- Five-Animal Play and the Five-Elements Five-Zang Theory
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Tag Archives: wuqinxi
Five-Animal Play Qigong and Five Elements and Five-Zang Theory 五禽戏与五行五脏学说 Kevin W Chen, Ph.D. MPH Wuqinxi, or Five-Animal Play is one of the important Qigong exercises in traditional Chinese wellness practice. Its founder, Hua Tuo (about 145-208), was born in … Continue reading