The ‘Spiritual’ ‘Life’ Is Not ‘About’ Words … …
Though Without the “Verbum,” Without “Brahma Vach,” It Would Not ‘Be.’
The ‘Spiritual’ ‘Life’ Is Not ‘About’ Books … …
Though Without the “Book of Dzyan,” It Would Not ‘Be.’
The ‘Spiritual’ ‘Life’ Is Not ‘About’ Any ‘Thing’ At ALL …
… Though Without ‘Beings’ and ‘Things’ It Would Not (‘Have to’) ‘Be.’
A man prayed: “O God, let me hear you.” The thunder roared; but he didn’t hear.
”O God, let me see you.” A rose blossomed right in front of him. But he didn’t see.
“O God, let me feel you.” And he brushed away a butterfly that landed on his hand
SELECTED BUMPER STICKERS
- Slow down, pay attention, question everything, start now
- Only those who know when enough is enough, know when they have enough.
- Don’t mess with my Chi.
- All generalizations are false, including this one.
- No matter where you go, you’re there.
- Every time I find the meaning of life, they change it.
- The important thing is to question everything.
- Things are not as they seem, nor are they otherwise.
- I’m immortal… So far.
- If reality wants to get in touch, it knows where I am.
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
Studies have found that laughter releases “bad and distressful” emotions that cause harmful chemical effects on the body. They found that laughter activates the T cells, B cells, immunoglobulins, and NK cells; it helps to fight viruses, and regulate cell growth. This could be very important in the research for cancer since it also fights against tumorous cells…..