- Qigong Bigu or Fasting, Your Best Investment in Health, Longevity and Mind-body Cultivation.
- 9 Tips for Wellness Practice in the Spring
- Qigong Global Summit 2023 — Free Online Event on Feb 27 ~ March 3
- Qigong Bigu or Fasting: The Best Investment in Your Health and Long-Term Wellness
- Preserve Health in Winter, Nourish the Kidney First
- Earthing – the Most Important Health Discovery
- Wellness Practice in Summer，Focus on Nourishing Mind
- Where energy come from during Bigu manifestation
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Our Online Qigong for Health Continues as the Health Challenge Remains
- Wellness Practice in Spring Focuses on Protecting and Nourishing Liver
- Winter Kidney-nourishing Dietary Adjustments
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Category Archives: Stress Less
Twelve Longest Living Cultures In The World
[Longevity] Twelve Longest Living Cultures In The World By Niraj Naik, M. Pharm. The USA currently has an average life expectancy of 77 years of age. However this does not equate to a high quality of life for American senior … Continue reading
Posted in Stress Less Tagged abkhasians, andorra, animal protein and fats, australia, China, cultures, dairy, fish, georgians, himalayas, hong kong, japan, long living, meditation, plant based foods, russia, san marino, singapore, sweden, switzerland, tea, vilcamba valley, whole grain, world 5 Comments
A New Hope for 2012 and Beyond!
Stress Less A New Hope for 2012 and Beyond! by Niraj Naik, M.Pharm. This time last year, I was still suffering from the horrible symptoms of an illness known as ulcerative colitis. My consultant doctor told me that I would … Continue reading
How To Eliminate Stress And Triple Your Productivity
How To Eliminate Stress And Triple Your Productivity by Narij Naik, M.Pharm. “Researchers peering into the brains of those engaged in several tasks at once are concluding what some overworked Americans had begun to suspect: that multi-tasking, which many have … Continue reading
The Benefits of Getting More Alpha Waves!
Stress Less The Benefits of Getting More Alpha Waves! by Narij Naik, M.Pharm Our brain produces different brainwaves based on our mood and state of mind during the day. They can be measured using an EEG machine. Brainwave Chart Is … Continue reading
Posted in Stress Less Tagged Alpha, brain waves, Delta, meditation, Mood, relaxation, Stress, yoga 11 Comments
Introduction to Trypnaural Meditation and Brainwave Entrainment by Niraj Naik, M.Pharm I am a pharmacist and natural health consultant to several large blue chip companies, and dare I say it, including Walmart, where I have seen all kinds of clients … Continue reading
Posted in Stress Less Leave a comment