- Qigong Bigu or Fasting, Your Best Investment in Health, Longevity and Mind-body Cultivation.
- 9 Tips for Wellness Practice in the Spring
- Qigong Global Summit 2023 — Free Online Event on Feb 27 ~ March 3
- Qigong Bigu or Fasting: The Best Investment in Your Health and Long-Term Wellness
- Preserve Health in Winter, Nourish the Kidney First
- Earthing – the Most Important Health Discovery
- Wellness Practice in Summer，Focus on Nourishing Mind
- Where energy come from during Bigu manifestation
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Our Online Qigong for Health Continues as the Health Challenge Remains
- Wellness Practice in Spring Focuses on Protecting and Nourishing Liver
- Winter Kidney-nourishing Dietary Adjustments
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Category Archives: Yoga
Mind-Body Research Updates
[Research Update] Mind-Body Medicine Research Updates Compiled by Kevin W Chen, Ph.D. Meditation-based treatment yielding immediate relief for meditation-naïve migraineurs. Pain Manag Nurs. 2014 Mar;15(1):36-40. By Tonelli ME, Wachholtz AB. Meditation is gaining popularity as an effective means of managing … Continue reading
Posted in Mind-Body Research Update, Qigong, Tai Chi, Yoga Tagged meditation, taiji 1 Comment
The Busy Mom’s Guide to Practicing Yoga
[Breathing in This Life] Too Busy To Take Care of Yourself? The Busy Mom’s Guide to Practicing Yoga by Ginger Garner, MPT, ATC It is ironic that I am sitting here procrastinating about penning this post on yoga for … Continue reading
Posted in Breathing in This Life, Yoga Tagged body, busy, exercise, health, mom, motherhood, yoga 6 Comments
What is Yoga? Yoga Therapy?
What is Yoga? Yoga Therapy? by Martin Eisen Most people have erroneous ideas about classical Yoga. Yoga was a spiritual discipline. There were moral precepts and prohibitions that disciples had to follow. In addition, there could be dietary restrictions. Yoga … Continue reading
Posted in Scientific Qi Exploration, Yoga Tagged ayurveda, health, meditation, seniors, stretching, yoga, yoga therapy 3 Comments