- Qigong Bigu or Fasting, Your Best Investment in Health, Longevity and Mind-body Cultivation.
- 9 Tips for Wellness Practice in the Spring
- Qigong Global Summit 2023 — Free Online Event on Feb 27 ~ March 3
- Qigong Bigu or Fasting: The Best Investment in Your Health and Long-Term Wellness
- Preserve Health in Winter, Nourish the Kidney First
- Earthing – the Most Important Health Discovery
- Wellness Practice in Summer，Focus on Nourishing Mind
- Where energy come from during Bigu manifestation
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Our Online Qigong for Health Continues as the Health Challenge Remains
- Wellness Practice in Spring Focuses on Protecting and Nourishing Liver
- Winter Kidney-nourishing Dietary Adjustments
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: yoga therapy
Breathing in This Life – Is Stress Making You Sick and Sad? Inflammation in the Body Linked To Depression
[Breathing In This Life] Is Stress Making You Sick and Sad? Inflammation in the Body Linked To Depression Ginger Garner MPT, ATC, PYT & Tianna Meriage-Reiter, PT, DPT, PYT Emerging evidence demonstrates that there is a connection between inflammation and … Continue reading
Posted in Breathing in This Life Tagged body, depression, diet, emotions, exercise, inflammation, meditation, sad, Stress, yoga, yoga therapy 4 Comments
Mind-Body Medicine Research Update (05/2012)
[Mind-Body Research Update] Selected Publications in Mind-Body Medicine Research “A Systematic Review of the Effectiveness of Qigong Exercise in Cardiac Rehabilitation”; American Journal of Chinese Medicine. 2012;40(2):255-67. by Chan CL, Wang CW, Ho RT, Ho AH, Ziea ET, Taam … Continue reading
Posted in Research Update, Uncategorized Tagged brain, heart, meditation, pain, Qigong, smoking, yoga, yoga therapy Leave a comment
What is Yoga? Yoga Therapy?
What is Yoga? Yoga Therapy? by Martin Eisen Most people have erroneous ideas about classical Yoga. Yoga was a spiritual discipline. There were moral precepts and prohibitions that disciples had to follow. In addition, there could be dietary restrictions. Yoga … Continue reading
Posted in Scientific Qi Exploration, Yoga Tagged ayurveda, health, meditation, seniors, stretching, yoga, yoga therapy 3 Comments