- Qigong Bigu (Energetic Fasting): Your Best Investment in Health and Longevity
- Weekly Online Qigong Gathering — Your Investment in Mind-body Integrative Health
- Wellness Practice in Winter, Nourish the Kidney
- Highlight on Winter Wellness Practice by TCM
- Five-Animal Play and the Five-Elements Five-Zang Theory
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Tag Archives: Scallion-Ginger Congee (Soup)
Flu, cold or influenza is a common infectious disease in the winter season. Each year about 20-30,000 people die of flu-related health complications in the U.S. Here we share two food recipes for prevention and treatment of flu-related symptoms. Hopefully you will benefit from the simple but powerful traditional Chinese medicine recipes. Continue reading