- Qigong Bigu (Energetic Fasting): Your Best Investment in Health and Longevity
- Weekly Online Qigong Gathering — Your Investment in Mind-body Integrative Health
- Wellness Practice in Winter, Nourish the Kidney
- Highlight on Winter Wellness Practice by TCM
- Five-Animal Play and the Five-Elements Five-Zang Theory
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Tag Archives: common foods
[TCM Food Therapy 中医食疗] Effects of Common Foods and Their Energetic Nature Compiled by Ellasara Kling In Western diet, foods are evaluated for proteins, calories, carbohydrates, vitamins, and other nutritional contents. However in TCM diet, we can find not only … Continue reading