- Qigong Bigu or Fasting, Your Best Investment in Health, Longevity and Mind-body Cultivation.
- 9 Tips for Wellness Practice in the Spring
- Qigong Global Summit 2023 — Free Online Event on Feb 27 ~ March 3
- Qigong Bigu or Fasting: The Best Investment in Your Health and Long-Term Wellness
- Preserve Health in Winter, Nourish the Kidney First
- Earthing – the Most Important Health Discovery
- Wellness Practice in Summer，Focus on Nourishing Mind
- Where energy come from during Bigu manifestation
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Our Online Qigong for Health Continues as the Health Challenge Remains
- Wellness Practice in Spring Focuses on Protecting and Nourishing Liver
- Winter Kidney-nourishing Dietary Adjustments
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Author Archives: Tina
Chinese Proverb of Yang Sheng
Nurturing Life and Cultivating Mind by Tina Zhang 养生以养心为主 心不病则神不病 神不病则人不病. (清·梁文科《集验良方》 An old Chinese proverb say: To nurture one’s life and health, is mainly accomplished by cultivating one’s mind. If the mind is calm and clear, the spirit is … Continue reading
Posted in Proverbs Tagged cultivating, exercise, mind, nurturing life 1 Comment
Proverbs of Yang Sheng
“A famous Ming dynasty physician Zhang Jing Yue’s said: ” The best who know how to cultivate Yang energy will find it in Yin; the best yin energy balance will be dug out from Yang power.” So the winter shouldn’t be the most complained about season, instead it should be recognized that best Yang cultivation is in the most Yin season. What do we do about our winter cultivation?
Posted in Proverbs Tagged Tina Chunna Zhang, winter health Leave a comment