- Preservation of Health in Winter, Nourish the Kidney First
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Organ Times and Meridian System
- Introduction to TCM Wellness Practice in Winter
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Qigong & Mindfulness May Be Your Best Defense against COVID-19
- Five-Animal Play and the Five-Elements Five-Zang Theory
- Bigu (Energetic Fasting) — The Most Powerful Way to Activate Self-healing
- Introduction to Taiji Five-Element Qigong
- Introducing the Latest Breakthrough in Cancer Therapy — YOU!
- Introduction to Feng-yuan Bao & His Emotional-Release Therapy
- TCM Energy & Rehabilitation Tour (15-days Retreat)
- The 2018 TCM Health-Wellness Tours to China
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: winter health
Preservation of Health in Winter,Nourish the Kidney First冬季养藏，补肾为先！ Winter is the season of kidney. According to “The Yellow Emperor’s Internal Classic” (Huangdi Neijing): “The kidney is the foundation of sealed preservation, the place of essence.” Preserving both innate essence and … Continue reading
Longevity Eight Treasure Congee by Dr. Helen Hu Chinese porridge or congee (Zhou: 粥) is a thick soup that is made from grains. There are various ways of making and serving congee, and no special skill is required. Congee can … Continue reading
“A famous Ming dynasty physician Zhang Jing Yue’s said: ” The best who know how to cultivate Yang energy will find it in Yin; the best yin energy balance will be dug out from Yang power.” So the winter shouldn’t be the most complained about season, instead it should be recognized that best Yang cultivation is in the most Yin season. What do we do about our winter cultivation?